Fitness Journal

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Spin Goddess

Well, this morning, I had to get up and teach Spin at 0545...this is after teaching last night at 1745...anyway...it was a decent class...I still love it because I kick this guy's ass...that's my whole goal of that class...Anyway, I got done and apparently, the girl that teaches the 0915 Spin class was sick, so my boss asked if I would mind teaching again...I think he was joking, but I agreed...It was okay, but those people are too quiet during that slot...Oh well...I got two good workouts in...yay for me...

Cardio
    Morning (Session 1)
  • About an hour of Spin class - same class as last night, just different people...

    Morning (Session 2)
  • 10 minutes of jump roping - good calorie burn...burned 180 calories in ten minutes!
  • Another hour of Spin class - used the CD that kicks my ass...it was nice, except the people were way too quiet...

Heart-Rate Monitor Readings
    Morning (Session 1)
  • Duration: 1:11
  • Calories burned: 924 calories (45% fat)
  • Max. heart rate reached: 175 (90% of my MHR)
  • Average heart rate: 151 (77% of my MHR)

    Morning (Session 2)
  • Duration: 1:32
  • Calories burned: 1166 calories (40% fat)
  • Max. heart rate reached: 179 (92% of my MHR)
  • Average heart rate: 147 (75% of my MHR)

1 Comments:

  • At 16 March, 2006 11:02, Blogger Mommy said…

    Thanks for sending the email that your friend wrote. The only problem is that I can't even do 1 chin up on my own...so I decided to try doing negative resistance which I'm told should help. I just try and picture that day when I'll be able to do one on my own...I'm sure it'll feel great!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home