Fitness Journal

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

More Cardio

My workout today was...
    Morning
  • 59 minutes on the treadmill, 5 miles...this guy got on next to me thinkin' he was gonna out run me, so we went toe-to-toe up to 10mph...haha...he stopped. Wuss.
  • 15 minutes on the elliptical...I figured since I burned damn near 800 calories on the treadmill, I didn't need to do that much...plus, Spin class tonight...


    Evening
  • About an hour of Spin class...not a bad class...not the greatest though...


Heart-rate Monitor Readings
    Morning
  • Duration: 1:17
  • Calories burned: 1026 calories (40% fat)
  • Max. heart rate reached: 195 (100% of my MHR)
  • Average heart rate: 150 (77% of my MHR)

    Evening
  • Duration: 1:05
  • Calories burned: 836 calories (45% fat)
  • Max. heart rate reached: 168 (86% of my MHR)
  • Average heart rate: 150 (77% of my MHR)

3 Comments:

  • At 14 March, 2006 15:15, Blogger Mommy said…

    OMG--I think I'd fly off of the treadmill at 10mph!!

     
  • At 14 March, 2006 15:16, Blogger Mommy said…

    I forgot something. Not to put any pressure on ya or anything...but your daily postings of your workouts actually help motivate me. I'm feeling so blah today and have to do weights tonight and when I see that you got your ass up to go workout then I'm like "c'mon trace, you need to do this." Thanks!

     
  • At 14 March, 2006 17:25, Blogger Mommy said…

    Chelsea,

    Check out my most recent posting "Airborne" and let me know if you have any thoughts/suggestions from yourself or trainers at your gym.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home