Fitness Journal

Monday, March 13, 2006

Cardio

I think this week, in my efforts to just get the weight off, I'm going to overload on cardio...should help my endurance...

I got up at 0400 to go for a run, but it was pouring buckets! Normally, I wouldn't have a problem if it was sprinkling or something, but damn...I was kinda upset with myself...

Anyway...I had to be to the gym by like, 0530, to set up bikes for Spin class...I loved today's class...it kicked my ass, and a few of the people that were there...I love it...I love kicking people's asses!! =)

After class, I was going to attempt a coupla miles on the treadmill, but I wasn't feelin' it...so, after 15 minutes, I got up and and switched to the elliptical.

Soo...my workout today was...
    Morning
  • ~60 minutes of Spin class
  • 15 minutes on the treadmill, about ~1.05 miles (only ran like, half a mile...I suck!)
  • 30 minutes on the elliptical


Heart-rate Monitor Readings
    Morning
  • Duration: 1:55
  • Calories burned: 1309 calories (50% fat)
  • Max. heart rate reached: 177 (91% of my MHR)
  • Average heart rate: 138 (71% of my MHR - good level to stay at for long periods to increase endurance)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home